- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- This is possible, in principle, but it depends on the measures. The broad strategy for achieving this effect is to create a custom calculation which adds the measures together, then segregate them in a query using an analysis option.
- For instance, if you add Casual FTE to the standard FTE (which normally excludes casuals) you can create custom members based on Employment Type as two categories, Casual and Non-Casual. If you then apply the custom members to the custom calculation, each measure will be in a different category and therefore appear in a different colour. Furthermore, if you name each custom member after a measure, the names of the measures will appear on the chart as mouseover text.
Requirements for this solution are as follows:
- The measures must count the same basic unit (e.g. employee heads, FTEs, movements, hours, money) such that adding them makes mathematical sense.
- The measures must be segregated completely, with no overlap or crossover, by the categories of a shared analysis option. (If you have development days available, an analysis option may be created for this specific purpose.)
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions