Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
When viewing the Development Objective/ Goal Portlet in PP3 no Development Goals are visible.
The Development Goals in the Development Section have not been added to the Scorecard.
1. Go to the Development section
2. Ensure the correct Development Plan is selected
3. Select the "Action" button for the desired Goal/ Objective and then select "Add Development Objective in Scorecard"
4. Once this has been selected the Development Goal will appear in the PP3 Portlet
How to add a portlet to PP3 to display Career Development Goals.
1. Admin Tools > Employee Files > Configure Employee Files
2. Edit Scorecard > Insert Portlet, and add the development goals portlet.
3. Once the portlet is set up, employees using the Development Plan will see a new icon in the Action column that lets them add the goal to the scorecard. (CDP-1263)
Scorecard, Development Goal/ Objective missing from PP3 Portlet, Development Measure, Add Development Objective in Scorecard , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-CDP , Career Development & Planning , How To