Questions to ask:
- Have they got an analysis (Filter) profile set? (Is the profile hindering the view?)
- Is it just this user? (Can other users with same role see the data?)
- Have they logged onto another PC? (Rule out a caching issue with their PC, or changes to their PC)
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- Normally it would be relating to one of these issues, and the most likely suspect if you can narrow it down to the individual user account would be the Analysis (Filter) Profile. (Get the client to create a new profile and set it as Default, then see if that works.)
- If the other users with the same role cannot see the data - may be a role issue (create a test account with same role profile and do some testing.)
- If they log onto another PC and can see the data - then it is computer related (clear cache, and get user to type in URL - don't use a bookmarked URL). If this does not work, get the user to speak to their Help Desk regarding any changes that may have been made since they last logged in .
- Failing all else, speak with Product to see if they can think of anything further that may be impacting.
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions