- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- Yes, by dedicating one time period option entirely to the function.
- Future data cannot share a time period dimension with regular data reported up to the present, otherwise any measure which does not contain future data will display several empty months.
- A solution exists whereby Time Period Calendar is used for regular measures and Time Period Fiscal covers the required future months and is applied only to the measures with future data.
- The drawback is that Time Period Fiscal cannot be used for the other measures, and Time Period Calendar cannot be used for the future measures.
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions