- Workforce Planning and Analytics
To change the benchmark from a default benchmark to another available benchmark in a benchmark gauge, within report designer *.
*Assuming that the Benchmark Gauge is already created.
- Enter into the Query itself (Query>Edit)
- Select the "Edit" Button at the top of the Query screen (to the left of the "Show Design View" Button
- Select "Additional Data Items" from the drop down list
- In the new window that opens, next to the percentile range tick boxes, select the "Choose Benchmark" Button
- Then select the required Benchmark details. I.e. SuccessFactors APAC>Industry>Federal Government
NB: Benchmarks are done on Calendar Years, and will not display for Fiscal Years.
KBA , sf bizx inform wfp & analytics , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To