- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- There are two things to understand, in order:
- When an unscheduled absence exceeds 90 days, the entire absence is not simply wiped out. We include the first 90 days, and exclude any days after that. So any absence subject to the exclusion still contributes 90 days to Absence Days measures.
- The Absence Duration which is assigned to an absence does not change when the exclusion is applied; it still indicates the full length of an absence. If an absence is really a year long, it will continue to be categorized as a year-long absence even though it only contributes 90 days to measures. (Otherwise, if all absences over 90 days were moved to the <90 day category, there would be no point in keeping the higher categories.)
- Therefore, absences over 90 days are reduced to 90 days in all Absence Days measures, but they are still 1 absence occurrence each and they will still appear in Absence Duration categories above 90 days.
WFA , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions