- Article explains that "Time Period Rolling Year" alongside "Time Period Calendar" and "Time Period Fiscal" cannot be used together. There is a suggestion on what to do.
- Is it possible to have "Time Period Rolling Year" alongside "Time Period Calendar" and "Time Period Fiscal" on the Analytics site?
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- No, but there is another way to utilise rolling years.
Rolling year totals add or average the last 12 months (or more, e.g. in "rolling 3 years") up to the selected month, whether you are viewing by year, quarter or month. This means that a single month will be included in the totals for multiple overlapping periods of all three lengths. A dimension by itself is not capable of this.
- To achieve rolling year totals requires a "Rolling Year" variant of each measure you plan to use in this way. The first step to achieving this is to make a complete list of the measures for which you would like this done, and submit it with your initial development request.
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions