In report ABC, on key figure DEF, you have set up an exception. For example, this key figure shows a different background colour when a certain value is reached. You have also set up a broadcast using this report. However, when opening the report from the broadcast, the exception (i.e. the background colour in this example) is missing and the key figure does not show the defined background colour.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the report ABC from the work center Business Analytics.
- Click on the key figure in the rows or columns and choose New Exception.
- Choose the key figure DEF and set up the exception as required, for example by defining a background colour for specific values.
- Click OK. You will see the background colour in the report. Save this view.
- Now go to the work center Business Analytics, view Broadcasts.
- Click on New and set up a new broadcast with the report ABC as required.
- When the recipient opens the report from the e-mail, the exception is not maintained and the background colour is not taken over.
Exceptions in broadcasts are not supported.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To