You upload your first Chart of Accounts using the option Import From Microsoft Excel, however when you select the template, nothing happens.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects View.
- Select the respective project and click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune Tab and search for activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on Open button.
- Select Edit chart of accounts.
- Click on Import from Microsoft Excel button.
- Click on Browse, select the file and click on Open.
- Nothing happens.
Before clicking on Import from Microsoft Excel button, you have to add a row in the Chart of Accounts screen.
In order to be able to import the Chart of Accounts from Microsoft Excel you need to click on Add Row first. Then you will be able to select the XML File.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To