- Why is it that I cannot see the icons in the Succession Org Chart for certain people? How do I restrict visibility to the succession elements?
- Succession Management
- In order to see the icons in the Succession Org Chart and Matrix Grid report, you need to be permissioned via "Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions". If the employee does not fall into your reporting scope then you will not see succession data for that person.
- If a role or user doesn't have visibility permission for fields or background portlets under Employee Data section then they won't be able to see any of those fields or icons on SOC or on Talent Card
Some common elements that you may want to control visibility on the Succession Org Chart are:
- Performance background portlet
- Potential background portlet
- New to Position
- Impact of Loss
- Risk of Loss
- Talent Pool
- Future Leader
- Reason for Leaving
Elements these permissions will not control on the org chart are:
KBA , sf org chart , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , How To