- When trying to run a Succession Position Import, you get an error response.
- During import process of Positions for Succession module, Import fails.
- Continuous Error response when trying to run a Position Import.
- Possible Errors that can occur: Error 7, 5, 10, 15, 17, 18.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
Position Import Error Codes:
- 5 Invalid Manager ID
- The employee has an invalid manager associated with his or her record. This could be caused by the wrong Manager USERID being entered or due to the manager's record being inactive (terminated or on leave employee).
- 7 Invalid UserID
- The UserID is invalid. Make sure it is in the system, leading zeros are not lost etc.
- 10 Manager Cycle Detected
- This means that the employee in question has a circular (instead of linear) reporting relationship set-up in the system. Somewhere in the reporting chain, the records reflect that the employee's manager reports back to the employee. This is invalid logic, so the system will give you this error message.
- 15 Invalid Matrix Manager ID *
- 17 Invalid Custom Manager ID *
- 18 Invalid Second Manager ID *
- If you are getting these errors and need more information on these, please copy the error code into a support incident, and submit it to have an SAP support associate provide further information and further assistance.
- Some error codes only appear for TBH positions because the relevant fields for incumbents are not updated via the position import, even if you include the values in the import file.
SF, success factors, Succession, SCM, Position Import, error codes , KBA , sf error messages succession , LOD-SF-SCM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , How To