- Succession Management
- Clients may use a adjusted-scale-map in a performance form to forcibly map certain scores to a rating scale.
- Example 3.0 - 3.4 > maps to 3.5
- In the Org Chart will it respect the scale map?
- No. The Org chart currently does not respect a scale-map so a score that is elsewhere shown as 3.4 may be rounded up to a 4, or down to a 3 when viewed in the org chart.
- There is no workaround at this time and clients should be informed this is the current behavior and therefore understand this when viewing scores in an org chart.
KBA , sf org chart , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions