- Changing Overall Performance Ratings
- Can we change labels, and rating valuesin Live Profile and Scorecard?
- How do I display ratings as labels in List View Reports?
- How do I display ratings as labels on dashboards?
- Succession Management
Employee Profile and Scorecard Portlets
Some fields within Profile and Scorecard can be changed to use labels or values by the administrator, whereas other fields may need our engineers to perform a change to your datamodel.
On the Scorecard Overview Portlet for example you typically see numbers for the overall rating and potential scores.
- These can be changed from admin tools > configure employee files > edit scorecard > on the Overview Portlet click the small edit icon > from here you can change the settings.Available options typically include (but may differ per portlet)
- Show Ratings as: Normalized Rating (Unrounded)
- Normalized Rating (Rounded)
- Normalized Rating (Rounded) - Labels only
- Rating Labels: Standard Labels
- Labels from Live Profile
- Select Normalized Rating (Rounded) - Labels only
- Save portlet
- Save dashboard
- Go back to scorecard and you will now see labels not numbers.
Other portlets on your Scorecard and Profile may also have options to change display values. Simply follow the instructions above for other portlets to determine which portlets you have added can be changed.
For sections within your Profile or Scorecard that can not be edited via admin tools, you will need to submit a change request. If you would like to change your labels, please submit a case to SuccessFactors Customer Support. You will need to complete a change request form, and attach this to your case.
Once the details of your request have been documented, your request will be forwarded to a Technical Support Engineer to complete.
Dashboards, Distributions and List View Reports
- You can change how ratings are displayed in these reports from Admin Tools > Dashboards/Reports > Rating Scales > Distributions and List Views show: > Change from Rating Values to Rating Labels only.
- Note: Please review all reports, portlets, and layouts you typically use that may have relied upon rating values after you make this change to confirm that this change works for your comapany and existing reporting requirements.
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To