- Admin Tools > Succession Management
- Succession Settings
- Nominations Setup
- Import Successors
- Setting Default Dates for Live Profile Ratings
- How to Enable keyword search in Talent Search
- Use the selected rating scale instead of percentage in competency section of Talent Search
- Remember user's view, display options and 9-box results in Succession
- How do we control the data that is reporting on in the Succession Org Chart SOC? Setup the rating source for Succession Org Chart:
- Succession Management
- Basic information on general features found in Admin Tools > Succession Management
Use this page to configure succession related settings.
Live Profiles Default Dates for Live Profile Ratings
Here you can set individual default date ranges for each succession option
- Objective Performance
- Mini 9-box
Talent Search: Enable keyword search in Talent Search.
- Talent Search: You now have the option to use a more powerful Search tool to find talent. The enhanced Search tool lets your employees search by keywords and key phrases, such as job titles or job codes. They can also save a search to reuse later. And there's an Advanced Search option that lets them select detailed search criteria from various dropdown menus. To use the enhanced search tool, go to Admin Tools > Succession Management > Succession Settings and select the Enable keyword search in Talent Search checkbox. (SCM-3953)
Use the selected rating scale instead of percentage in competency section of Talent Search: -
- This enables you to define a scale to be used instead of percentages
Usibility Remember user's view, display options and 9-box results in Succession.
- As of B1105 You now have the option to have the system remember what employees were doing last in Succession, such as which subtab they were on, display option settings, sort order preferences, and date ranges in matrix reports. This option is already set for your account. If you do not want to use this option, go to Admin Tools > Succession Management > Succession Settings, and clear the Remember user's view, display options and 9-box results in Succession checkbox. (SCM-4006)
Setting SOC Process
As of B1107 You can now decide what process you want to pull ratings from and display in the chart. To do so, go to Admin Tools > Succession Management > Succession Settings, and in the new Succession Org Chart section, specify the date range and process you want to use. (SCM-2679)
Here you can set:
- Rating Date Range:
- Process of ratings: Only sources defined in the selected process will be used.
- Exclude in-progress forms for ratings in the Succession Org Chart
- Use this page to configure succession nomination features.
- Hide succession nomination history entries prior to this date (leave blank to show all entries):
- Enable ranking of successors
- Allow ranking across readiness
- Allow succession reporters to launch future role competency assessments, if they have the appropriate form creation privileges:
- Filter Current Nominations portlet data by Succession Planning permissions
- Show the # of hidden nominations in Current Nominations portlet.
- As of B1107 You now have the option to show additional details for Successors directly on the chart. You can now show the same level of detail as you already can for Incumbents. To use this option, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your chart updated. Additionally, you can also display the number of nominations as part of the Successor details. To do so, go to Admin Tools > Nominations Setup, and select the Show the # of nominations in Successor Details of Succession Org Chart checkbox. (SCM-4138)
- Use position layout for nodes in Succession Org Chart: This will display the nodes in the succession org chart to look more like positions and less like incumbents
- Use this page to import new or updated Succession nomination records. Your instance configuration should be complete before importing data. Consult your services representative if you are unsure of the file format. (Please note that the import process could take several minutes.)
- Select the File Name and import.
- If you need to generate the template for your import file click on Export Template
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To