- Customers often want to launch worksheets at different times during the year, to accommodate local planning practices. Without this feature, the rollup report would not work, and employees would be added to multiple forms.
- Now Admin can now select a dynamic group of employees on the Create Worksheets page, and create worksheets for the Planners of those employees.
- Can we launch compensation worksheets to dynamic groups of people?
- Go to Plan Setup > Settings > Advanced Settings > Enable launch forms by dynamic groups
- Enable: Enable launch forms by dynamic group.
- Why use this?
- Example: UK merit planning takes place in March; Netherlands merit planning takes place in April. Planner with teams in both countries will receive one worksheet with UK employees, another for Netherland employees.
- Rollup report enhanced to include both worksheets; no duplication of employees on worksheets
- If launch by group is enabled, HBA, budget assignment and the legacy launch for a specific group are disabled
- If you share group with another user they must have role base permission to the "Manage Employee Groups"
- If groups are shared they can be cloned in order to make changes to it, only the original owner can make changes to the shared group.
- First Create the Group > Then Launch Worksheets
KBA , sf compensation cycle preparation , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions