- In Admin tools, go to the Compensation Administration section.
- Find the 'Manage Compensation Forms' link.
- Under that section, find 'Mass Create Forms' Link.
- In this screen, choose the from template to use, and what you want to pre-pend the name of the form with. For example, "Compensation Plan", which will appear and then the person's name who the form is created for. Choose the start, end and due dates.
- Finally, choose who will get the form(s). By picking the username of a person and checking the 'direct reports only' box, you will create a form for that person only.
- If you do not check the box, the person who is the head of the hierarchy is the starting point, and then any manager under her or him will also get a form. In the simplest mass create, you can use the CEO as the head, and then every manager is going to get a form.
Forms Won't Create
- If worksheets are not being created correctly pleaes review our solution that lists the most common causes for forms not to launch.
KBA , sf compensation cycle preparation , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions