- Running Ad hoc report and data is not showing for some fields, even though we can see the fields have data in the compensation plan.
- Why does a field in compensation template not show up in adhoc reports so that I can report on it?
- How many custom fields can be defined as reportable in a Compensation Form Template?
- In order for a field to be reportable, it must be set to reportable in column designer prior to launching compensation forms:
- Admin Tools > Company Processes & Cycles > Compensation > Compensation Home > Plans (Select Plan) > Plan Setup > Design Worksheet:
- Note: If you do not see the "Reportable" checkbox it is likely the field is a standard field and will already be included in reports. You will see the "reportable" checkbox for custom fields that you have added.
How many custom fields can be defined as reportable in a Compensation Form Template?
There is a limit to the number of custom fields you can mark as reportable:
- Up to 100 numeric fields
- Up to 40 text fields
- Up to 5 date fields
- Note: Fields marked as Calculate Total (NeedCalcTotal =”true”) are included in the above numeric limit of 30.
KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions