- If you have more than 50 people on a worksheet currently the system only displays a maximum of 50 members per page. You will need to scroll through each page to see all people on the worksheet. This is to prevent performance issues. Please see the following solution that explains this is detail: Compensation: Performance of Page Loading - Maximum Page Size
- We recommend that it is left on the default of 10 people per page to prevent unacceptable delays loading the page.
- Also the administrator can limit the total number of people listed per page load from Admin Tools > Form Template Administration > Form Templates > (Your template name) Scroll down and select the setting for Maximum Page Size. [Maximum Page Size (up to 50, only applicable to compensation forms):] The maximum is 50, but you could limit it to 20 to help manage performance.
- A configuration change can also be made to the xml of your worksheets to set the default page size for each plan. This is controlled by the attribute <comp-page-size>50</comp-page-size>
- Note: Changing the xml tag comp-page-size only applies to master template and for new worksheets going forward and will not apply to live forms already launched.
- This will require a CCOR but can be completed by CS T3 team within a few days.
KBA , sf comp admin , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions