- Go To Admin Tools
- Click on Employee Files
- Configure Employee Files
- Click On Profile
- Scroll Down and under “Background Elements” click Insert Portlet
- Under “Custom Portlet” Click “Create & Add” against “Background Portlet”
- Fill in the details here for fields Portlet Title, description etc.
- Under “Background Element” Dropdown select “Compensation”
- Once done click Save
- Make sure to click on “Save Dashboard” on the new screen.
- You will now be able to see the compensation portlet on your Profile page.
- Please refer to our solution that explains how to populate life profile with data from compensation worksheets.
KBA , sf compensation live profile , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions