- You have the option to add Job Selector to your Salary page. Job Selector is a popup window that takes the guesswork out of selecting the right pay grade for each job code or job role. Managers can open Job Selector, and just by picking the job code or job role they want, the correct pay grade range displays.
- If the Job Selector feature is not enabled in your instance it will require a paid Professional Services engagement to implement. Job Selector goes hand in hand with the promotion functionality and typically will require training and explanation of the functionality which the PS Consultant wil be able to provide.
- The complexity of implementation can vary between clients as it is impacted by what your existing compensation configuration has that will interact with the feature. (compa ratio, range penetration etc.).
- Finally clients will also need some training around the mapping of the data and how to manage that going forward once it is implemented.
- Due to the above considerations this is outside the scope of standard Customer Support.
How To Use It
- To set up Job Selector, you'll first need to map your pay grades to job codes.
- You can upload the mapping file by going to Admin > Compensation Administration > Manage Job Code and Pay Grade Map.
Promotion/Job selector accessed from comp profile only in the enhanced compensation UI.
Job Selector displays as an icon in the Action column in the old UI.
KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions