- There may be a business need to limit the visibility to some standard fields in the compensation form but may want the fields to be available for reporting. You want to limit the visibility to certain standard fields for security reasons to compensation planners but may want to have the fields be reportable.
- How do we hide a column in the worksheet but still report on it?
- You want to limit the visibility to certain standard fields for security reasons to compensation planners but may want to have the fields be reportable. The standard fields that can be made not visible but reportable are the following fields:
All the other legacy fields for example: Comp Rating or Lump Sum cannot be made visible. If you have other needs please engage via a paid Professional Services meeting to setup some custom fields for reportable purposes.
- You need to define a new custom field in your form template to store an extra attribute for each user where you will indicate the rate type (Annual, Monthly, Hourly etc...)
To do so, go to New Admin Tools > Compensation > Compensation Home > Your Compensation Template > Plan Setup > Design Worksheet.
Add a new custom column with the following atributes:
- The particular fields of note to hide the field but still allow it to be reportable will be:
- Reloadable: checked
- Reportable: checked
- Hide this column on the form: checked
- Exportable hidden column: checked
KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To