- This Article describes what to do when creating custom date fields in a compensation plan and their formats. . A custom date field created in a compensation form/worksheet has six digits while a standard date field has 8 digits.
- A customer reports that he/she is unable to adjust the date format of the date field she created in her compensation form. She notices that the custom date field she created has a format of dd/mm/yy while any standard date field such as start date has a format of dd/mm/yyyy. He/she would like to make the date format uniform and have it all follow the dd/mm/yyyy format.
- The dd/mm/yy is the current system design for custom date fields. At this time we can't change this default behavior. (CMP-8039)
Options for Customers:
- Convert the custom date field to a string field. This will allow you enter the date format as needed. The drawback for this option is that the date will not adjust based on changes in locale/language.
- Leave as is understanding the current limitation for this field type.
KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions