- This is available for clients after May 2014 release that are on build B1405 or later.
How to Get It
Please open a case with Support who can enable the latest version of compensation worksheets.
- There is no cost for this update.
- It will have no negative impact on any existing sheets live or completed.
- Only changes the UI, not any fields or calculations you might have.
- Does not require a CCOR and can be enabled same day.
- Planner can vertically scroll and not lose the headers on the columns, and filter the worksheet rows to compare employees on the form.
- Easier to navigate and complete the worksheet.
- Ability to plan in $ Vs. %.
- Display currency codes.
- CSS styling.
- Promotion selector only available from the Compensation Profile. Actions button removed from end of each row; Refresh buttons removed.
KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions