What is it used for?
- Depending with your process you will need to enable to ability to see the printed statement, for the manager, human resource representative in employee profile.
Who can use it?
- ALL customers who have role base permission model.
How to enable it?
- You need to identify which person can view the statement, whether it’s just the manager and or human resource role.
- Identify the role that you want to assign this permission to.
- Then admin tools go to role and go to employee data and ensure that the “Compensation Statement” is checked for the role that needs to see the statement printed.
Note: For this feature to work, the data model will need to be updated. If you do not see the option for "Compensation Statement" in the Employee Data section then please refer to this solution for information on updating the data model.
KBA , sf compensation statements , sf rbp - role based permissions , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions