- It is not possible to control the ordering of the statements you generate and display in the profile section.
- The ordering is a system default result based on 3 field values you cannot reasonably control.
- The statements are first ordered by the Comp template ID (Compensation_Template_id). The template ID is system generated each time you create a new template and cannot be controlled by clients.
- Then it is ordered by the Template Name (statement_template_name).
- And finally, it is ordered by User ID (^user_id). This also is a system value that once set cannot be changed.
KBA , sf compensation statements , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions