Generating Personal Compensation Statements
- Generating the compensation statement is a process that can be done several times as the compensation forms are in the process of being completed or one time after all of the forms are completed. Compensation statements will only be created for forms that are completed – employees who are being planned on forms that are still in-progress will not have compensation statements created.
- You also have the option to regenerate or download only a few statements for specified users instead of everyone associated with the template. To do so, type or copy in the usernames of the people whose statements you want to regenerate. (PAE-830)
- From Rewards Statements > Generate Statements select > Select by employee name, or via an import file using Select by list of employee names.
Navigate to Compensation Administration and select Generate Personal Compensation Statement.
• Select the Compensation Form Template from the dropdown. If your Compensation Statement is configuration to use 2 Form Templates (Compensation or Variable Pay) as the data source, click “Add Another Template” to select the second data source.
• Select the Personal Compensation Statement template which you wish to generate.
• When you click Check Forms Status a message will be displayed with the number of completed forms in the system. It is important not to click out of the screen until the process is done running – it may take a few minutes.
• When you click the Submit button you will receive an email notification when the process is done.
- Enterprise clients only - Not available for PE.
- Compensation form must be completed.
- Must be on V12 and Comp Admin 2.0.
- Need to select your template before you can define individuals.
How do I delete a previously generated Compensation Statement?
- This is done using the Recall Statement option in the latest version of Comp Admin. Please open a case with Customer Support if you are not on the latest Comp Admin 2.0 version. We recommend all clients migrate to comp admin 2.0.
KBA , sf compensation statements , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To