- The bulk print option should be enabled in the compensation template prior to the launch of forms: at least one of the options includeSalaryStatementLink (salary tab), or includeBonusStatementLink (bonus tab) or includeStockStatementLink (stock tab) must be set to "true" in the XML configuration.
- Compensation form must be completed.
- Compensation personal statements have been already generated.
- The logged in user has permission to view statement per the permission setting in the data model / Statement Permissions Admin Tool.
- If you the above requirements are not met, when you click the button you will get "No Statement Available" message.
If your Compensation plan template is configured to support bulk printing:
- Click the "Bulk Print" button that will show up in tool bar on top of the form.
- Users in the opened comp form will be concatenated into one HTML and show in a pop up window. User can bulk print the statements with page breaks between statements.
The Compensation Statement is generally thought of as representing a paper document. As such, it commonly is sized and designed to fit on a single page, generally with printing in mind.
KBA , sf compensation statements , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions