- Missing tag comp-include-report.
The Rollup Report, also known as detailed report, is controlled via XML. The following XML needs to be in the template xml.
NOTE that this needs to be coded right before you close the </comp-include>
- First check to confirm that this exists. If this code does exist then you may simply have a permissions issue. Please review the solution on Rollup Reports that explains how to set permissions.
- Note: A workaround is to use the Detailed Report Icon from your Main Compensation Inbox page. Go to Compensation tab > Inbox > From the list of available plans you will see over to the right the ACTION column. IN the ACTION column you will see ICON for Rollup reports/Detailed Report. Clicking this for the persons plan opens the same rollup report as the button within the form does.
- Note: It is not possible to correct live compensation forms if they are already with people. It is easy for support to correct a template and allow you to relaunch new plans to everyone, but you will be unable to launch forms to 2 different groups using the same template, if the code has been changed, so we recommend starting all new forms, or creating a new template and launching from that.
- Note: Compensation rollup will go asynchronous if there’s at least 100 or more people in the hierarchy whether it’s direct or indirectly.
KBA , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem