- A client could perform this change if they are familar with editing BIRT reports. The following steps can also be corrected by opening a support ticket and requesting that the report template be updated.
- From the “Edit” screen of an Ad Hoc report, there will be a “Data Sets” drop down menu. The BIRT template can be downloaded from “Download Template”. (SS below).
- To fix a report which has the salary ranges workaround, the report will need to have any division on the ranges removed (or replaced by 1).
- Upload the new template via “Upload Template” from the “Data Sets” drop down menu. (SS below).
- Run the report via the ad hoc report list page. Test to see the value are now correct in all locations and are populating, and also test “Online” to ensure there are no runtime errors.
- In the worst case, download Eclipse BIRT editor and use that to adjust via the UI. This will make it easier to see where the references are and where the fields are being used. We use version 2.6.0 (available here).
KBA , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To