- SuccessFactors Compensation
Inactive employees can be included in the Compensation form from regular manager hierarchy or second manager hierarchy. Executive Review will show inactive employees but there is no way to filter only on inactive employees.
In order to include inactive employees on the compensation form, you would need to enable the “Including Inactive Uses” option on “Define Planners” configuration. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Compensation Home;
- Select the form template you would like to modify;
- Click on Plan Setup > Manage Users > Define Planners;
- Enable the option “Including inactive Users” in the Method of Planner > Save changes:
You can also configure compensation template xml with the comp-manager hierarchy options, to have the option “Including Inactive Users” automatically enabled:
- Configure Compensation template to use generic manager hierarchy including inactive user (comp-manager-hierarchy=3)
- Configure Compensation template to use second manager hierarchy including inactive user (comp-manager-hierarchy=4)
Following are all the comp-manager-hierarchy options from the DTD:
<!-- 1 = generic manager hierarchy with active users only -->
<!-- 2 = second manager hierarchy with active users only -->
<!-- 3 = generic manager hierarchy with active and inactive users. -->
<!-- 4 = second manager hierarchy with active and inactive users. -->
<!-- MANAGER would be user's manager, COMP_MANAGER is user's second manager -->
To be able to see the "Include Inactive Users" checkbox in Executive Review Filter Options, a user must have been granted (and must select) Detailed Reporting Rights in Filter Options.
The checkbox will also be displayed if either the HR Reports or Matrix Reports option is selected (if available/applicable).
NOTE: compensation manager hierarchy 3 and 4 are NOT supported in Variable Pay.
KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To