- The Compensation Review Report is a standard spreadsheet report available for clients with our Compensation Module. It is available from Reports/Analytics > Spreadsheet Reports. This report cannot be customized since it's a standard report. If you need a customized version you need to open a ticket so we can engage
premium reporting to build something for you. This would most likely be a billable engagement.
This detailed report provides in-depth analysis of the state of your compensation process. Use this report to find out: What compensation have we planned so far? Where do we stand with budgets and allocations?
- Users need to be permissioned to see this report: Admin Tools > Manage Security > Manage Spreadsheet Report Privileges > select user > Spreadsheet Report Privilege.
- If you do not see this report in the available list, but would like to make this report available to your users, please open a support case with Customer Success to have the report template added to your instance.
The compensation review report summarizes the compensation planned so far such as merit increases, current and planned salaries, merit increases, promotions, adjustments and lump sums.
Compensation planning summaries are provided for the following:
- Division - Summarizes the compensation planned across all employees within each Division.
- Department - For each Department, summarizes the compensation planned across all employees within the Department.
- Location - By Location, displays the compensation planned for all employees within the same Location.
- Manager's Team - Displays each Manager's team summary of the compensation planned for team members.
- Employee's Salary Plan - Lists each employee's planned compensation with regards to salary.
- Overall Budgets & Allocations - For each compensation plan, displays the budgets and allocations planned so far.
- Salary Budget - Focuses on salary budgets and the allocations to merit, promotions, adjustments and lump sums and remaining monies.
- Bonus Budget - Displays the budget for bonuses, the allocation so far and the remaining amount for each compensation plan.
- Stock Budget - For compensation plans which include stock, lists the stock budget, allocation and remaining amounts.
- Options Budget - Lists the options budget, allocation and remaining amounts for each compensation plan that includes options.
- Filters are provided so you can isolate the data for a particular Division, Department, Location, Level, Form, Manager's Team or Employee.
You can also drill down to details to see the specific employees.
The report will be available via Scheduled Reports once run and you will be notified by email once the report is available for downloading.
KBA , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To