- The client is trying to create an Employee Central Ad Hoc report that contains both EC employee fields and Compensation employee fields, but some compensation fields are blank on the report.
- Data needs to be synced between EC and Compensation.
- The client needs to create a report with the selected schema (framework) as person & employment information as of date. The client is trying to pull Foundation Object fields which are located in the corporate data model.
- To pull a compensation field such as Annualized Salary, you need to synchronize these fields from the Foundation Objects with the employee fields which are in the succession data model. To do this, you need to open a case with the Employee Central Customer Service team, and ask them synchronize these fields.
- The CS representative will need to schedule a behind the scenes operations job, known as the HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync, in your instance; this job must be run in each instance that you want these fields synchronized – production, test, staging, etc. It will be scheduled to run one time overnight; this only needs to be run once, and will synchronize the EC and Compensation fields for that instance.
KBA , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions