- Admin Tools > Compensation > Compensation Home > Select Plan > Plan Setup >.
- For general information on other rating sources please see our main solution on Rating Sources.
Rating Fed in from Employee Central (EC) - CMP-4607
As of B1405 your PM rating may be imported into your worksheet from Employee Central
- This will require a configuration change and will require a CCOR.
- No cost for this change.
- Works for both compensation and variable pay.
- Ratings may now be extracted from any EC component.
- Note that only one rating source can be used with an import key.
Please open a case with support (or your partner) to have your configuration adjusted to allow for ratings to come from an EC source.
Information for Support & Partners When Using EC as the Rating Source
Code would be..
Additional validations now in place:
For VarPay and Compensation plan templates:
- For non-EC templates, comp-ect-input-field-map is NOT allowed under comp-rating-source.
- For pure EC templates, importKeyis NOT allowed on comp- rating-source.
- For hybrid templates, both comp-ect-input-field-map and importKey are required to import PM rating.
- If rating is to be imported from PM forms, neither is allowed.
For VarPay templates only:
1) If import-from-assignment = "true", importKey is allowed.
KBA , sf compensation with ec , sf compensation rating sources , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To