- When trying to recall statements you get the following error in the notification: "statement(s) could not be recalled as these statements belong to users who are not in your target population (administrative domains)”
You check however and confirm that you do have permission for these users, so what is causing this error which seems somewhat misleading?
- statement(s) could not be recalled as these statements belong to users who are not in your target population (administrative domains)
- This is usually happens when you have deleted comp worksheets which were used to generate personal compensation statement.
- You need to re-create manager’s form for impacted users. To find out which users are impacted the easiest to solution is to bulk print compensation statement.
- To do so, go to Compensation Home > Your Compensation Form Template > Complete Compensation Cycle > Rewards Statements > Select Statement Templates and hit Download Statements button.
- In the Download Statements window, keep default settings and hit Print button.
- Hit Check print job status link
- Download Personal Statement Bulk Print file.
- Since most statements have been recalled already you will get a simple text file called skipped_users.txt containing users whom statements cannot be recalled (or printed).
- Open skipped_users.txt and review list of users
- Next step is to find out their manager in the User Directory.
- In our example, manager is Alex Anderson (aaaa) for our 4 users
- Now, you just have to re-create a form for Alex Anderson
- Route form to completion (Admin Tools > Manage Forms by User > Route Form)
- And then, recall statements once again.
- You will receive a new notification stating that every statement has been recalled successfully.
KBA , sf compensation statements , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem