- Compensation: Error: Salary Tab name is too long. It can be no longer than 31 characters.
- Why am I getting this error message while copying compensation template or making changes in the existing Template?
- There was an error modifying the template. Please contact support. Salary Tab name is too long. It can be no longer than 31 characters
- Reason why you’re seeing this error message is that you have a Label for Salary tab which is longer than 31 characters.
- To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Login to the instance
- Go to Admin Tools
- Click on Manage Compensation Plan Template
- Open the Template that you’re trying to copy/make changes
- Click on Column Designer
- Then in the drop down of “Which type of fields would you like to configure” select Navigation Fields
- Over to the left change the label of Salary Tab so that it is no longer than 31 characters.
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions