- When trying to export to Excel the following message appears on one of the manager's compensation forms. Some forms do this while forms for other managers do not.
- Error - "The number of records in the form has exceeded the limit for real-time processing. Your report has been scheduled for batch processing and you will be notified by email once the request has been completed. For your reference, the file name will be.."
- The system automatically detects total file size and determines we cannot complete this real-time.
- The above message will occur when any form has exceeded the limit for real-time processing. We cannot provide exact numbers of which forms will or will not do this as one client may have an extremely complex form with a lot of data for just a few users that see this message, whereas another client may not see this message even though they are reporting on larger numbers of people.
- Regardless of size of form or members on form, when the TOTAL size exceeds that for which can be completed in real-time, the export request is sent to scheduled reports.
- This is a non-configurable system setting.
- This may affect some forms but not all.
- This may work differently for different templates for the same person.
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions