- Form creation is failing even though no error is reported at form creation.
When launching a compensation form, no error is reported at form creation
- But you receive a notification saying:
- This scheduled job failed to complete. For details, please contact SuccessFactors customer support.
- And you see that form creation job failed in Provisioning monitoring tool with the following error message:
- Full exception:com.successfactors.jobscheduler.ScheduledJobExecutionException: java.rmi.ServerException: RuntimeException; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException at….
- You absolutely need to define Start and End dates when using Proration by dates.
Compensation Form fails to create (java.lang.NullPointerException error)
- This problem happens with form using Proration by date and no Start Date and End Date are defined.
- You absolutely need to define Start and End dates when using Proration by dates. This is mandatory. As soon as you put dates, form creation should work as expected. This is one case where you will see java.lang.NullPointerException error in Provisioning monitoring tool, it’s not the only case!
KBA , sf compensation cycle preparation , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To