- Additional Profile information is available at: Compensation: Profile
Customize Salary Positioning Section
Salary Positioning section: Compa Ratio text, Range Penetration text, and section name may be customized using the text replacement admin tool.
- To hide the text entirely, insert [BLANK];
- You may change the description for compa ratio and range penetration to reflect language of culture. Messages can be suppressed entirely by adding the word “BLANK”;
- Customers who wish to hide the Salary Positioning section within the Profile can do this if the following fields are absent from the worksheet:
The section will be hidden only if these fields are not present.
- Note: Changing an existing worksheet configuration to remove these fields may require a paid Professional Services engagement since this can have many impacts to your program that only a consultant will be able to fully evaluate.
Standard support will not be able to provide recommendations on the removal of these fields.
KBA , sf compensation profile , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To