- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Compensation Management
- Additional Profile information is available at: Compensation: Profile
Customize Salary Positioning Section
Salary Positioning section: Compa Ratio text, Range Penetration text, and section name may be customized using the text replacement admin tool.
- To hide the text entirely, insert [BLANK];
- You may change the description for compa ratio and range penetration to reflect language of culture. Messages can be suppressed entirely by adding the word “BLANK”;
- Customers who wish to hide the Salary Positioning Section within the Profile can now do so from "Actions for All Plans > Company Settings > Hide Salary Positioning section on Compensation Profile". (CMP-11587)
When the "Hide Salary Positioning section on compensation profile" setting is enabled, the salary positioning section is hidden.
KBA , sf compensation profile , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions