- Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data is enabled meaning the user will have to click the update button in the executive review for it to update.
- Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data. This option is on the Template for the worksheet > Admin Tools > Compensation > Plan Setup > Advanced Settings.
- NOTE: For legacy admin tools the setting is located in: admin tools -> Form Template Administration -> Form templates -> <Compensation template name> ->
- and check the "Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data"
- Where <Compensation template name> is the template in question.
- We recommend you leave this disabled. Most managers will want to see current data. Disabling this will show a button on the executive review that the user will need to click each time they want the worksheet to update with the latest data.
- Performance Improvement: If you have extremely large data sets (5,000 records or more) the executive review may be very slow to load and use. Enabling this option can provide a performance improvement since the system will no longer need to retrieve all the data all the time. When the executive needs to pull in new data they can manually trigger this.
KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions