- Compensation data is not updating automatically in the Executive Review, you need to apply the filter first before it loads the data.
- Executive Review looks different - tabs/links like the Budget, Approval and Instructions are missing
Executive Review is very slow to open and use, how can we improve performance?
The option "Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data" is enabled meaning the user will have to open Filter Options and then click Apply Filters for the updated data to load in the Executive Review.
- Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data." It is in the temaplate's Advance Settings page (Admin Tools > Compensation Home > Template > Plan Setup > Advanced Settings).
- We recommend you leave this disabled. Most executive reviewers will want to see current data.
- Performance Improvement: If you have extremely large data sets (5,000 records or more) the executive review may be very slow to load and use. Enabling this option can provide a performance improvement since the system will no longer need to retrieve all the data all the same time. When the executive reviewer needs to pull in new data they can manually trigger this.
Executive Review UI, Apply Filter, , KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , Problem