- Why would Executive review appear read only even when the user has edit permissions?
- Executive review appear read only even when the user has edit permissions
- User Error
- User is forgetting to client the Green Action Icon needed to enter the edit mode in the popup.
- Please see the Green icon button under Action column(the very right) in Executive Review
- Click on this Green icon button and a new window would popup and you’d be able to make changes via Executive review.
- If you want the ability to be able to edit without having to click on the green icon button please create a support ticket.
NOTE for CS & Partners:
- Login to Provisioning->Company Settings and check “Use edit-in-place for executive review edit” under Compensation Management.
- And for Variable Pay Provisioning->Company Settings and check “Enable Inline Edit for Executive Review” under Variable Pay.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions