How to grant and revoke Executive Review privilege of a system user.
- Successfactors Compensation Management
- Successfactors Variable Pay
To grant or revoke Executive Review privilege or permission:
1. Go to the Admin Center.
2. In the Tool Search field, enter Manage Permission Roles.
3. You can:
1. Create a new role.
2. Choose an existing role to add permissions.
4. Click the Permission... button.
5. Under User Permissions, scroll down to Compensation and/or Variable Pay select the required compensation plan template(s) under Executive Review Read Permission and/or Executive Review Edit Permission.
1. To handle permissions where a user with multiple RBP roles should have read permission to 1 designated target population and edit permission to another designated target population (User has 2 roles: Executive Review View Permission to Matrix Reports and Executive Review Edit Permission to Direct Reports).
Best practice is to grant Executive Review Read Permission to ALL target populations and Executive Review Edit Permission to the specific target population only. This will allow user to see ALL target populations on the “Employees I can view” page.
2. If an HR Manager for example does not have a Compensation Manager/Planner in their Target Population, they will not be able to see the Compensation Manager's/Planner's Team via Team View Filter Options as they will need the Compensation Manager/Planner in their Target Population. However, the HR Manager will be able to see the Compensation Manager's/Planner's Direct Reports through Individual View or Other Filters.
Executive Review Permission, RBP, Execuitve Review Read, Executive Review Edit, Employees I can view , KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , How To