- Available from Admin Tools > Company Processes & Cycles > Compensation > Compensation Home > Select a Plan from left menu > Manage Users > Executive Permission.
- Or from Admin Tools > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles to permit access to Executive Review for managers, administrators, HR business partners, etc.:
- Use this page to grant and remove Executive Review privilege of system users. Users with Executive Review privilege will be able to perform various Executive Review functions.
- Chosse from either;
•Manage Executive Review permission security through groups of users.
•Manage Executive Review permission security through individual users.
- Then select Template;
- Select the audience;
- Set your Filtered by options;
Then determine the type of permission they will have:
- Executive Review Read Permission.
- Executive Review Edit Permission.
- Note: A person who does not have Edit permission for executive review will not be able to import new records, and therefore the Import Button will be grayed out for this user on the executive review for that program.
For more information on using executive review see: Compensation: Executive Review Report.
- How to handle permissions where a user with multiple RBP roles will have read access to 1 designated target population, and edit access to a different designated target population.
- User has 2 roles: Executive Review view access to matrix reports, and edit access to direct reports.
- Best practice is to grant Executive Review Read access to all target populations, and Edit access to target population only. This will allow Planner to see all target populations on the “Employees I can view” page.
Please note for HR or system users for Executive Review, if a HR Manager for example does not have a Compensation Manager in there Target Population, they will not be able to see this Manager's Team by Team View as they will need the Compensation Manager in there Target Population. However, the HR Report will be able to see the Compensation Managers direct reports through Individual View or Other Filters.
KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To