- When running update compensation plans for template or performing a user import, participants now appear as duplicated between old manager and new manager worksheets.
- When you go into admin tools->Employee Import and select the options to update compensation data to “move user’s compensation data from old manager to current manager”, you may receive a report from your user that both the old manager and the new manager have the employee in their compensation forms.
- This Article describes what to do when you have an issue where after running an update compensation plans for template or doing an employee import and you notice that both the old planner and the new planner have the same employee on the compensation forms.
Incorrect process flow in the creation of worksheets and member changes on the worksheets.
This issue is caused when during the update or import to move user’s compensation data, the new manager does not have a compensation form launched.
As a result of this, the following will happen:
- The system will attempt to transfer the user to the new manager’s compensation form. Since the other worksheet does not exist the system will keep the user with the old manager’s form.
- Then at a later time, the admin launches a compensation form for the new manager.
- Since new forms follow the current planner hierarchy, the user will now also appear in the new managers form.
- End result is that the person now exists in both worksheets.
Avoiding the issue from happening:
- Prior to doing an import or update of compensation plans, ensure that both the old manager and new manager both have live compensation forms.
Correcting the issue:
- Go to admin tools->Delete Employees From Worksheets (Under compensation administration).
- From there you can delete the user from the old form.
- There is no way at this time to do this in Mass or automatically.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem