- You have created a Lookup table only by giving name and description
- Once created Number of Input and Number of Output will be 1 by default.
- Now, if you are uploading .csv file with more than two columns for e.g. three columns
- You will receive the error “File empty or format invalid”
- You will receive the same error message, if you are trying to edit existing Lookup table by importing a new file with different number of columns compared to one already imported.
- Always give the Number of Inputs (Keys) and Number of Outputs (Values) while creating a lookup table. Please make sure that (Number of Inputs + Number of Outputs) =No of columns in your csv file.
- Example: You have total three columns (MV_Title,GRADE and Value) in your csv file and based on MV_Title and Grade the Value will be displayed on the form. Here you have two Keys i.e. MV_Title, GRADE and one Value i.e. Value (based on the keys value will be displayed on form).So you can create a look up table with Number of Input=2 and Number of Output=1
- Note: You can upload maximum five input fields and five output fields in a Lookup table.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions