- If you have launched forms using the “Launch Compensation Worksheets” screen you will be able to delete the forms by deleting first the budgets
- [Admin Tools > Compensation > Actions for All Plans > Group Assignments > Manage Families and Groups >
- Select the Group from the list (inside the correct Family) > Check the budget and click on delete]
- and users assigned to the group [Admin Tools > Compensation > Actions for All Plans > Group Assignments >Assign Employees to Group > Select the Target Group > Click on Remove from target group].
- Once the users and budgets have been deleted you can delete the Group on Admin Tools > Compensation > Actions for All Plans > Group Assignments > Manage Groups > Select the Group > Click on Delete group.
2. If you are using groups in the compensation module and have launched forms to this group using “Launch worksheet for specific group”, you will be unable to delete this group. You will receive the error message: “Failed to Delete Group”.
As soon as you launch forms using “Launch worksheet for specific group”, the compensation group becomes set in the system and cannot be removed. This is by design. Even if you remove all members from the group via Compensation Group Assignment and you delete all associated budgets the group will remain. Even if forms are deleted the group will remain.
If however forms had never been launched then it is possible to delete the group so long as all members have been removed from the group and any associated budgets are also deleted.
It is not possible to delete or rename Families even if there are no forms created for any Group that belongs to that Family or if the Family just has been created and contains no Groups.
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem