- This article describes what to do when compensation aggregate export fail or compensation
- Job shows as Failed in report list
- Ask Support to confirm that your instance is optimized to use "Enable Quartz Scheduling for Analytic Reports" from Provisioning Company Settings. If this is not enabled your jobs may be running on older less reliable servers.
- Your data set is too large. Try changing parameters and running for a very small group of people
- Invalid program. Rerun report using a different program to see if the report runs at all
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions