- A formula exists in the conversion table
- Or one of the fields in the formula is set to TYPE = AMOUNT
- Be sure the fields being used are not set to type = AMOUNT. This is not supported in currency conversion.
- There maybe trouble with the currency conversion when there is a formula in the conversion table and also look up table is used in the formula. Because the number returned by lookup table is not an amount value, currency conversion will not apply.
- There is a way to work around this in formula definition by using a hidden constant money Field called moneyFactor.
- Import value 10000 to this field. As long as we define formula as: lookup(…)*moneyFactor/10000, then the custom field will be converted correctly.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions