Error Code 900-001-6
- Note: This is a general error code and could mean other errors than just those documented below. If you are unable to determine the issue based on the possible causes documented here, please open a case with Customer Success to research further.
- Variable Pay: If you get this error trying to route or open a variable pay form see this solution
- When trying to open a compensation form you receive an error that is similar to the following:
Your request has not been processed successfully. Please try again.
If the problem persists, please contact client support and provide the event code and the server timestamp below.
900-001-6 Mon Aug 23 15:04:01 EDT 2010 Release 10 build (b1007p5erc2) - 35/dc4sfapp05cCluster06-405
The SuccessFactors Application does not support dividing a number by 0.
For example, the calculation
[COMPENSATION_SALARY / COMPENSATION_SAL_RATE_UNITS]
In your compensation user data for Sue Employee the values for these 2 columns is
COMPENSATION_SALARY = 20.00
COMPENSATION_SAL_RATE_UNITS = 0
Form is created for Joe Employee ("2010 Compensation Form Joe Employee (1114)")
A member of this form Sue Employee has 0 units.
All other members on the form have valid data.
The zero units for Sue cause a "Divide by Zero" error in the query when loading data for the form.
20.00/0 = err
The system will display the Error: 900-001-6
- Check your compensation template fields to determine which ones are using calculations, and then for those calculations, which ones pull data from your imported compensation file.
- Check your user compensation data [Admin Tools > Employee Export + Include Compensation Data for template] and make sure that no records used in calculations are zero. Correct any records that would cause a divide by zero conflict in your calculations.
- Note: Keeping this in mind, although you might not see any zero values directly in the compensation data, ask yourself if it possible that any calculation values might be resulting in a divide by zero scenario. For example, maybe one of your calculations includes a factor to divide by a performance rating or some other value pulled in from a form, and for a person their rating was 0.
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem