- Plan Details: Budget - Eligibility - Guidelines - Rating Sources
- Go to Admin Tools > Compensation > Compensation Home > Select Plan > Plan Setup > Plan Details
- You can use custom fields to control eligibility rules
- Custom fields will first need to be mapped using the IMPORT_KEY function
- Set custom field to read-only = true
- In the Eligibility rule edit screen, custom fields can be distinguished from others as they will be displayed in "italics".
Define the eligibility rules for your compensation plan template. You can Add New Rule, Remove Rule, Edit Rule or Clone an existing rule.
For each rule you can set Rule Name & Conditions: and also define Population is eligible for:
These rules can include calculations and advanced logic such as greater than, less than, equal to, not equal to,  Range, and other logic.
For more information please refer to our other knowledge articles on eligibility rules.
KBA , sf comp eligibility engine , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To