After performing a GR/IR Clearing Run, you check the logs and the error message: Business Residence Not Found For Sales Unit At Date 01-02-2015 on the messages tab of the logs.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inventory Valuation work center, and choose the Periodic Tasks view.
- Select the GR/IR Clearing subview.
- Select the target run ID, and choose View.
- Go to the Processed With Errors tab.
- Navigate to the line item of the purchasing document in question, and you can see the error message at the bottom of the screen: Business Residence Not Found For Sales Unit At Date 01-02-2015.
You are using third party process wherein the purchase order in question is linked to sales order, the sales unit responsible is valid only till 01.01.2015 and usually business residence will be derived from sales unit only.
When you are running your Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt Clearing run system could not derive the business residence at date 01.02.2015 as the validity of the sales unit expired.
You need to make the necessary corrections for the validity of the sales unit that is used in this third party process and re-execute the GR/IR Clearing run for the purchase order in question.
KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To