- This document explains how to export Employee Information/User Data from the System. This also includes employee compensation data. This assumes you have been granted permission to manage this data.
- User File: Employee Export
- Select Admin Tools.
- Under Manage Users, Select Employee Export.
- Select Export Users: if you are seeking to export actual user data.
- Select the options you want applied to your export.
- It is recommended that you use CSV format.
- For compensation data:
Check “Include User Compensation Data” | Check “Include imported compensation custom field(s) (and planner flag if applicable) defined for the selected compensation form template(s) below” | Choose Compensation Template | Export Users.
- Export Template: if you require a template to use to populate user data.
Note: If you export a .v4e file, and need instruction on how to use this file, please see the solution on working with v4e files.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To